Since 1985, OPC IT has been providing end-to-end technology solutions to small business, government, and education clients throughout Australia. As Canberra's oldest and most highly respected locally-owned ICT organisation, we have a very proud heritage.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Sales Professional to join the team.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain regular communication with and manage client expectations
- Account manage a portfolio of existing clients
- Develop articulate, thorough and client-centric proposals, RFQs and tender responses in conjunction with the development team
- Attend industry events to network and develop your knowledge of our industry
- Assist with the coordination of team resources
- Focus on new client acquisition whilst maintaining a high level of support for current clients
- Work with clients and our internal team to provide end-to-end IT solutions
- Administer client services and monthly charges
As the successful applicant you will be a highly skilled sales professional that has:
- Previous sales or account management experience
- A professional attitude with excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and capacity to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent time management and strong organisational skills
- The ability to work and respond positively under pressure
- High energy levels, ability to drive business and generate sales opportunities
- A desire to learn and explore training development opportunities
Why join us?
- An attractive remuneration package, including KPI based commission, will be offered based on your experience and skills
- We offer an exceptional, inclusive work environment with free parking and wonderful facilities
- Opportunities for continuous development and learning
How to Apply
If you're looking to take on a challenging and rewarding role where you can contribute to the ongoing success of a well-established company, apply now via SEEK with your CV and a detailed cover letter.
We look forward to welcoming you!