OPC is always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team
There are countless reasons to join the OPC team and that’s why many of our team have been with OPC for more than 5, 10, 15 years and in one case 25 years!
Here’s a quick list:
- To help celebrate your birthday you get a day off, and once you’ve been with us for 5 years – take 2
- Flexible working hours are just part of the OPC norm these days. Let us know how you like to work and we’ll do our very best to support that.
- We have a daily fruit platter thanks to our ladies in admin
- We also have regular meditation sessions to relieve some of the stresses of life
- We do lots of charity work and invite everyone to participate in various fundraising and FUND-raising activities
- You get to have flextime up to 8 hours for each hour spent doing community service like blood donations, first aid courses, charity events etc.
- You get to have an Annual Free Flu shot – now that’s fun!
- Everyone’s welcome to join in with the lunchtime Uno battles
- We have an annual harmony day where we all bring a favourite dish to share with the team
- Tuesday Soup Days are a favourite through the winter months
- Regular company mingles, mid-year and end-of-year dinners
- Regular social get-togethers like Escape Rooms, bowling and basketball