The focus of this course is ‘building and managing’ a Drupal 7/8 or GovCMS website.
This course is an introduction course aimed at teaching the common Drupal CMS and GovCMS elements, what they do, how they work and how to use them.
Who should attend this course?
Anyone who is tasked with creating or managing a Drupal website and has some experience, or just needs a refresher.
What will you learn?
At the end of this two-day course you should have a sound understanding and working knowledge of the fundamental Drupal CMS site building tools, including creating and managing: content types, media assets, menus, webforms, blocks, users, taxonomy, dynamic content using Drupal Views and much much more.
- What is Drupal/GovCMS?
- The global Drupal community
- Understanding Drupal components:
- Content Types
- Components and Modifiers
- Theme Regions
- Workbench Moderation and Workflows
- Managing Content
- Managing Media
- Building your own Content Types
- Building your own Taxonomy
- Building your own Views
- Building your own Webforms
- Configuring Workbench Moderation
- Administrative configurations
- Users, Roles and Permissions
- Installing contribute modules