Your own IT department at a fraction of the cost
Our Managed Services Solution (MSS) will provide you with your very own IT Department: monitoring, managing and responding to all your computing requirements for a fraction of the cost of attempting to provide all this in-house. Plus, we will do it for a flat monthly fee to make your budgeting and business planning easier.
Our team is highly skilled across a broad range of technologies and maintains the highest accreditations to remain at the leading edge of the changing face of technology. This means you will receive the best support and advice possible.
Fixing problems before they happen
We use the very latest tools to monitor your IT environment and will, in most cases, be able to rectify faults before you even know they have occurred.
A phone call away
If you need support, our Service Desk team will provide first level telephone support to all your staff during business hours, Monday to Friday, 52 weeks of the year. If we can’t answer your concerns over the phone, or via our remote connection, we will despatch an IT system specialist to your office or work location.
Not out of reach
We can offer a practical and workable solution to support your technology needs. So whatever your needs, and no matter how large or small you are, you can access the benefits of a Managed Support Services.
What you get
Our Managed Support Services will provide you with:
- managed Service Desk Support for all your staff;
- remote monitoring, optimisation and management of your IT infrastructure;
- scheduled on-site technical support;
- emergency repair and problem rectification;
- detailed monthly reports; and
- peace of mind that someone has a watchful eye on the heart of your business.
- less downtime.
- optimised resources.
- automation of manual tasks.
- business continuity.
- peace of mind.
- priority support.
- capacity planning – promotes strategic planning, facilitates budget forecasting, enhances risk management.
- enhanced security – prevents unauthorised access, provides end user control.
- improved asset management – better tracking of IT devices, enhanced hardware monitoring.
- data integrity – quarterly test restores ensure data safety in the event of a system outage.